"Because Launching Your Website is just a Beginning." Law Firm Ghost Writer LLC, provides legal blog writing, website content writing, social media...
Lest you think the yellow pages retain marginal value when it comes to legal marketing, even the phone companies are ditching them, according to...
I read with interest the informative article on legal Internet marketing in the February issue of Res Gestae. And I applaud RG for helping attorneys...
When it comes to legal marketing online, attorneys are forever getting around to expanding their website. Or writing blogs. Or both. It has been...
Legal Blog and Content Writing for Lawyers/Attorneys
New York City. The five boroughs of Manhattan, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island. If you are an attorney looking to gain traction, we feel your pain.
Since its inception, Law Firm Ghost Writer has worked with attorneys in New York City. Whether personal injury attorneys, criminal defense attorneys or firms involved in securities litigation, employment law or niche areas like restaurant law, we provide comprehensive law firm Internet marketing plans in NYC. We work with Madison Avenue creative agencies and they often work with us in order to provide law firms with the reams of website content vital to any law firm SEO effort.
Our efforts have boosted law firms to the top of Internet search results in the nation's largest metro markets, including New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Boston, Atlanta, Washington D.C. and Miami. In fact, at the beginning of 2011, we were working for law firms in all 10 of the largest metro areas in the United States -- and in 18 of the nation's 20 largest cities. We do not sell you link building. We do not do quick-hit search-engine optimization. We provide comprehensive online and traditional marketing services for law firms that have a goal and want an executable plan to obtain it.
Top 10 Questions to ask about your law firm marketing efforts
1. Does my law firm's website make the right impression? A firm's Internet home is more important than its physical offices. It is often the first and only chance a firm has to make an impression. Investing in law firm website content has a wide range of benefits, including the chance to speak directly to your potential client.
2. Are we blogging and regularly adding content to our firm's website? Legal blog writers and website content writers are critical to this effort. Don't fool yourself into thinking you are going to "make time" to do it this year. The firms experiencing the most success are the ones that have hired writers to ensure their site has plenty of content.
3. Does my law firm's website have plenty of content? If you are trying to get noticed in Manhattan, and you do not have at least 100 pages of relevant website content, you are spinning your wheels.
4. Is my website a secret? You have a great site. Can people find it? Are you listing it on stationary and in all advertising efforts. Can you find yourself on Google by searching a relevant term? Do you know what page you show up on for "Manhattan Injury Lawyer" or other relevant search terms?
5. Are you narrow in scope? Are you looking to show up for "Divorce lawyer in the Bronx" or have you doomed yourself to failure by trying to be all things to all people. "New York City attorney" is going to be a long, brutal climb. (In fact, it belongs to the District Attorney's Office followed by a long list of high-dollar paid referral sites).
6. Legal website videos: Have you added website video or taken other action to set yourself apart from the bazillion other attorneys in The City?
7. What is the plan? Do you have a comprehensive Internet marketing plan that includes online press releases for law firms, mass e-mail, e-newsletters and other low-cost targeting tools?
8. Where's the money? What are you spending money on? Yellow pages? Subway advertising? Do you know your ROI? Do you know the best use of your marketing dollars?
9. Who and where are the potentials? And how do we best reach out to them?
10. Are we still buying yellow page ads? Why?
The truth of the matter is that all law firms are under the gun when it comes to their Internet marketing efforts. But nowhere is that more true than in NYC. Television, radio and other traditional forms of advertising are often cost prohibitive or offer questionable return. Make this the year you make the commitment to make the type of sustained, ongoing investments in your online marketing efforts that will pay dividends for years to come.
When is the last time you looked in a phone book?
Staying competitive in today's legal market takes a dominate Internet presence. Even the most reticent law firms are making significant investments in their online presence in the face of the diminishing returns and increasing cost of yellow page advertising.
2009 is the year it became official, according to TMP Directional Marketing, which used comScore date to determine usage rates:
Search engines rank first for the first time with 31% closely followed by print Yellow/White Pages (30%), online Yellow Page-type sites (19%) and local search sites (11%).
A closer look at those numbers shows that more than 6 of every 10 clients are selecting an attorney online, either through a search engine, online phone books or local search sites.
Law firm internet marketing is all about showing up at the top of Google search results. Firms are paying thousands of dollars a year for search engine optimization services, trying...
|Home / Legal Marketing / Legal Website Content / Lawyer Blogs / Contact Us / Sitemap / Resources|