Law firms are creating more legal blog content than ever before. Many have indicated they intend to produce a lot more. The 2015 State of Digital & Content Marketing Survey found that 74 percent of in-house counsel said they find law firm blogs valuable.
In fact, 98 percent of law firms said they actively engage in content marketing, and 87 percent said they intend to increase that amount of content. The other 13 percent said it would stay the same. Virtually no one is reducing their content marketing – including legal blog writing.
But here’s what they aren’t doing: Adopting responsive web design. This is curious considering that the survey also showed 29 percent of in-house counsel are accessing legal blogs on tablets and 23 percent on smartphones. Customers are even more likely to be accessing them that way. Read More ›